A. About the Organization:-
1) Who are the Promoters ?
- Promoters are with business & management background, having 15 years professional experience in infrastructure projects, Residential projects and plotting.
B. About the Project &Location:-
1) What is the name of the Project & Where it is located ?
- Name is (PH 1) “MANGO SPRING”(Sold out),(PH 2)“MANGO FARM” (Sold out), (PH 3)“MANGO CLUB”(Sold out),(PH 4 )“MANGO FOREST” (Launching)a Forest Cottage plotting scheme in VELHE, KOLAMBI Tal. VELHA, Dist. PUNE.
2) What is the USP of the Project
- a) These projects are situated surrounded by untouched nature and very near to forts like Torna, Rajgad and dams like Gunjavni, Panshet. Near about 3000 ft. above the sea level, retaining its privacy and exclusiveness of farmhouse.
- b) You can see range of Sahyadri hills from the plot and very picturesque site, with climatic conditions same as Mahabaleshwar in winter or Konkan in rainy season. During the monsoon, you can walk through clouds and in winter fog just covers you from all sides. Area is full of planned Teakwood and fruit bearing trees. Many times peacock, dear , hare are seen in that area.
- c) All these projects are equipped with infrastructure like internal concrete/Tar roads, plantation, water, power; every individual plot is demarcated with fencing of cement poles & gate.
- d) We are the first to introduce private jungle concept. We are providing dark plantation with fruit bearing trees.
- e) We are providing stay at our beautifully constructed wooden cottages in our Mango Forest Resort for two days in a month for three yrs. With 50% discount And enjoy other facilities like swimming pool, cafeteria, children’s play area, Chess, Carom, Table Tanis, Fuss ball, Volley ball, Bat mention, Lagori, Vitidandu, Marbles, Clubhouse, Can be enjoyed for lifetime. Food cost extra.
3) What about electricity &water ?
- Water connection & Electrical connection will be provided to every plot.
4) Is there motorable Road ?
- Yes. It is a road touch property. On proposed Pune-Mahad high way (MH 65).
5) How far it is from Pune?
- i) i) Via Nasarapur: - On Pune Bangalore highway take a right turn at chelladiphata from there Mango Forest is 45 km
- ii) Via Khanapunr :- On sinhgad road afterKhadakwasla and Donje take a left turn at Khanapur. From there Mango Forest is 32km .
6) Which are the nearby important places?
- From “Mango Project“ forts like sinhgad, Torna, Rajgad and dams like khadakwasla, Gunjavni, Panshetare very near. New Balaji Temple of Bhor is also in very close proximity.Madheghat/Waterfall is in close maximity from Mango project.
7) Is it isolated place?
- No. It is Taluka place and all nearby villages also have population of 200 or so. ZP school and health centre is also very close to our project.
C. Legal, documentation & registration:-
1) Who has the ownership of the land?
- Promoter has a legal ownership having Title of the property on their name.
2) In which zone it is coming?
- It is coming in ’vanikaran/agriculture’ zone so very ideal for Farm house. Where you can do Plantation as well as construct eco-friendly homes.
3) Is this a farm house plot or N.A. PLOT?
- It is purely farmhouse plot with 0.04 FSI if it is concrete structure but if you construct eco-friendly cottages then you can go up to 1000sq ft.
4) What is Booking Procedure?
- As a booking amount, purchaser will have to pay Rs. 1, 00,000/- by cheque in favor of Mango Buildcon, Application form for booking will be filled & completed in all respect and signed by the Purchaser. Official receipt will be issued.
5) When will be the next payment?
- 50% of the total cost less booking amount paid will have to be given within one month& balance as per EMI schedule decided.
6) When Purchaser will enter agreement?
- If purchaser buys a plot of 3000/5500 sqft inany of our Society, then we will make an application to the said society
their after, once the booking amount is received society will give him provisional allotment letter. When he makes full payment, then he becomes member of the society & society will issue share certificate to him andalso final allotment letter. When he wants to sell the plot, he just has to transfer the shares to new buyer after taking NOC from the society. There will be no transfer charges nor any stamp duty or registration.
7) What is the stamp duty/& registration charges & Legal/Misl charges?
- For plots buyer in society, legal charges will be Rs.25, 000/- and Rs. 25,000/- will be society formation charges. In addition to thisdevelopment cost (Road, Electricity, Water, Fancing & Gate) at Rs. 30/- per Sq.ft.andRs. 02/- per sq. ft. yearly maintenance charges.
8) When purchaser will get share certificate and allotment letter?
- Immediately after full payment received from purchaser, company will give share certificate and final allotment letter.
9) When can one go for construction of a Bungalow?
- Immediately after physical hand over the plot.
10) How much is the F.S.I.?
- It is 0.04%, you can construct 4% of the total plot area, if you are building in concrete permanent structure. Please refer point no. 3.
11) Will the company do the construction?
- We will give all the assistance &services such as suggesting respective contractor.
NOTE : This entire property is as per VASTU, Certified by VASTU Expert AanadPimpalkar.